1. Client agrees to pay for a minimum of four hours per month. Charges for any and all balances may be applied to the client's card on file at any time after services are rendered. If client wishes to dispute any charges, disputes must be made in writing to Eastside Tutors within seven days of the charges. Client will be liable for a 10% late fee when the card on file expires, or for any other reason that causes payment to be delayed more than seven days from the first attempt to collect. If client fails to pay invoices within 30 days, balance will be sent to collections.
2. Client shall indemnify and hold Eastside Tutors harmless for any resulting test scores or grades that do not satisfy the client’s expectations. Eastside Tutors cannot guarantee any specific level or degree of improvement on test scores or grades by the student, because test scores are directly connected to the amount of study and effort applied and invested by the individual student.
3. If the client wishes or needs to cancel scheduled services for any reason, they must do so through the online system at least 24 hours in advance. If scheduled services are not appropriately canceled, or if the student arrives more than 15 minutes late to a scheduled appointment, the client will be billed for the time scheduled.
4. It is expected that the client and Eastside Tutors' employee always be courteous and respectful toward one another. Eastside Tutors reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate this contract on grounds of disrespectful or offensive conduct by the student or parent.
5. Client agrees that an adult will always be present in the home during all tutoring sessions, and that tutoring will take place in a common area of the home; not in a bedroom or in a room with a closed door.
6. Client gives Eastside Tutors permission to contact the student’s school and/ or teachers to notify them that tutoring services are being provided to the student.
7. Client agrees to indemnify and hold Eastside Tutors, its owner, employees and independent contractors harmless for any and all legal liabilities that occur as a result of rendering services and as a result of their actions or words.
8. Client agrees not to solicit services from tutors who they meet through Eastside Tutors outside of Eastside Tutors. All scheduling and contact with tutors must take place through eastsidetutors.com.